Monday, January 9, 2012

First of all, thank you to the 56 of you that have sent me your blog name and blog URL. 

I wish to address the 90 of you that have not sent me your COMPLETE blog URL and your BLOG NAME.  You have the opportunity to get caught up Tuesday after school (see Terri McLaughlin's email – thank her profusely) and complete Tool One with your colleagues.  If you attend Terri’s session Tuesday, PLEASE make sure you bring your laptop and that you have downloaded GOOGLE CHROME like you were instructed to do on January 3. You should be entirely finished with Tool One by Thursday.

Look for a comment from me on your Tool One blog post by Thursday.

Stay calm and carry on :)

2 comments:

  1. I love your little avatar. Appreciate you letting us know what is going on with updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - you made my day. Now if I could just find that perfect shade of red lipstick she's wearing.....

    ReplyDelete